Patient Forms & Policies | Accepted Insurances | Financial Policy | Pay My Bill
In Network Contracted Plans:
• Aetna PPO (NO BOWIE)• Aetna Vital Savings Plan (Laurel Only)
• Alliance PPO
• Amerihealth (Laurel & North Potomac only)
• American Trust Administrators
• Amerigroup (Laurel only)
• Ameritas Plans
• Assurant PPO thru DHA
• Blue Cross Anthem PPO
• BCBS FEP Dental Blue• BCBS of Georgia• Careington Platinum PPO/500/POS/HIP-VIP• Carefirst Administrators• Carefirst PPO-FEP-Traditional• Cigna DPPO• Companion Life
• Dental Benefit Providers
• Delta Dental PPO
• Dentegra “Unite Here Local 25 Plan" and "Laborers Trust Fund #2"
• DHA (Premier & Access Only)• Dominion PPO Networks• Electrical Welfare Trust Fund (EWTF)• GEHA Connection Dental• Group Dental Service (GDS)• Guardian Dental Guard Preferred • Humana PPO & Federal Advantage • Kaiser $30 Plan • Lincoln Financial Group
• MD Healthy Smiles (Laurel & North Potomac Only)
• Medicare “Erickson Advantage”
• Medicare through Humana (call for details)
• Metlife PDP+ & FEDVIP Networks only • My Team Care (Humana Network)• NCAS (Select Plans)• ODS• Optum Health Allies Discount Plan• Principal PPO (Zelis/Stratos Network)
• Priority Partners (Laurel & North Potomac Only)
• Solstice PPO• Sunlife PPO• UMR• Unicare PPO• United Concordia (Alliance Network only)• United Concordia ADDP (Laurel Only)• United Healthcare PPONon-Contracted Accepted Insurance Plans:• Adventist Risk Management• AFLAC• Allegeant• BCBS of Massachusettsof Michiganof Oklahoma• Connection Dental Network• Dental Blue (BCBS)• Meritain Health• Metlife PDP & Tricare Network• OEBF Local 99 (Operating Engineers Benefit Fund)• Self Funding Administrators
• United Concordia Nat’l Fee for Service & Parnet Adv.
Dr. Taylor was incredible! He took the time to understand all the details of my condition, explained the procedure, managed the pain, treated my tooth and then prescribed the most appropriate antibiotic and painkillers. Thank you so much!
Dr Adam Orgel was amazing. I came in for a root canal but he was able to identify a second tooth that needed attention and would have caused me painful issues in the near future. He performed two root canals and I felt no pain. He was very professional and had a great bedside manner. He was even a little fun. Thanks Dr Adam. I hope I never have to come back but if I do I will ask for you.
Silver Spring: (301) 562-9455
Bowie: (301) 218-7711
Laurel: (240) 360-2412
North Potomac: (301) 947-3400
Site Developed by ProSites.com